Sunday, January 30, 2011

its not me...its you

So we have all heard it before... "its me... not you!"  or "I need to work on myself before I can fully commit to you"... Why is it that guys are so willing to jump into bed and the minute they wake up, they are mentally unstable and is dealing with personal issues? Why cant the guy just come out and say it? "I only talked to you so I could get in your bed"  . What is this shit that they feed us? 
I know plenty of girls who waste their time on guys like this and I am just as guilty as the next but WHY!?!? i dont get it! Then we are the ones who go home and sit and think to ourselves, "what did I do wrong" why doesn't he like me" "what can I do to make myself better?" I've asked myself all of these questions and i've done my fair share of self seeking and the only thing i've come up with and I believe its the honest to goodness truth... "its not me... it's you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment