Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ennie, Meenie, Miney, Mo

When it comes to finding a guy I am interested in am I being too picky? Do I need to lower my standards or should I keep searching until I find the kind of guy I feel like I deserve? I mean i understand that Im not anything near the next Beyonce or Hallie Berry but is it too much to ask for just a good guy? I have gone out with my girl friends plenty of times and have been the only one to go home empty handed and it makes me think.... am I looking for too much in a man? Im I worried too much about the 40% personality 60% looks ratio that I by pass all the other guys that could be amazing!? I personally think think that personality is a huge part in when finding a guy because if he's more into how he looks than how he acts around me or anyone for that matter then he would not be the guy for me..... But I feel like guys are way too much into looks than personality when it comes to them looking for a girl and thats where Im out of the game... :(  thats why its not me.... its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment